Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update on the Young Family!

WOW!! I can't believe the last time I posted it was EASTER!!! This year has flown by! Everyone says once you have kids that happens....they were right! Let's see....well since I wrote last we've moved to Cartersville(my hometown). We've been here for about 3 months and are pretty much settled. I actually heard Tom say the other day that he LIKES living here! Never thought I would have heard that! (When we were dating we use to say we'd NEVER live in Cartersville lol). I LOVE being near my sister, mom and grandma.

Ty is almost 19 months!!! Walking, running, attempting to jump :)...he's actually getting hard to keep up with now! He LOVES to eat(just like his Daddy :). He LOVES other kids...he likes to pat their heads-funniest thing we've seen! He is talking like I've never heard an 18 month old talk! Funny, but we've had someone actually tell us he needs to be tested for gifted! (He's not even in school yet! haha) We bought him a potty last weekend and he pooped in it that same day!!! BUT, I'm trying to not get ahead of myself...there was a list on babycenter.com that tells you when your child is ready to potty train and he's got about half the list. I'm just letting him get comfortable with it. He loves to sit on it! What a big boy now!

Our business is going really well! We're so thankful for all the opportunities God gives us to serve other people! I'm doing skin analysis now and loving it! Such a fun time!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Take care!

No comments: