Monday, August 20, 2012

A New Beginning

Wow. Where to begin. Well, since my last post in 2010 lots of things have happened. One being our daughter Rylan! She is now 6 months old. Hard to believe! Guess I need to change my blog website title to tomkellytyrylan.blogspot.com :-) Here are our most recent pictures:

Date night in Destin-Aug 2012
Destin 2012
Most recent news: Ty started Kindergarten today! Guess who his teacher is? ME!!!! Can you believe it? I know, it's crazy. I'm so not a teacher, but after much thought and deliberation Tom and I decided to at least give homeschooling a shot. We survived today! He loved it. I felt so overwhelmed to be honest though. But it was so worth it to SEE him learn and enjoy it! After 5 hours of school he took a nap and when he woke up the first thing he said was, " Can we do more school?" So happy to hear! Let's just pray his enthusiasm continues.

1 comment:

Tara said...

whoo hoo! Glad your back to blogging!!!