Monday, December 14, 2009

hangin out

Yesterday was fun to me and we really didn't even do a whole lot. We went to Church and then my sister and Mom came over and hung out while Tom and Ty took a nap. We made coffee and chatted(Mac is trying to help me find just the right mixture of milk, sugar etc so I will want to drink coffee at home more often instead of spending $5/day!!! ridiculous! Tom was NOT happy lol ;)The coffee shop at our Church is my FAV(and a large iced coffee was only $3 including tip!) but it doesn't have hours during the week anymore so I've been going to Starbucks). I also made chili for dinner. It was nice to just relax in the house and feel at HOME. Then Mac invited me to go to a movie with her and a friend last night. We saw 'Blind Side'. It was good.

We finished Ty's round of medicine on Saturday for his sickness(bronchitis/asthma). He seemed fine all day yesterday(except his cheeks were REALLY rosy-we didn't know if it was from the medicine or they were just chapped). He started coughing again though after we put him to bed and around 3am he woke up. We gave him a breathing treatment and that seemed to help. Just praying we'll be TOTALLY DONE with the cough ASAP.

Looking forward to this week and all the adventures ahead!

Merry CHRISTmas! :)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Your new home is beautiful! Cute family pic and I enjoyed looking at Ty's santa pics too! I need to blog soon.