Saturday, December 19, 2009

MOVE IN DAY

The first couple pictures are the pictures I took the first morning we woke up in our new house :) I woke up and thought it had snowed, but not so much lol.....just frost! But it was still beautiful!



Our view from the back of the house! LOVE that there's no obstructed view(meaning NO HOUSES in the way lol). This picture in particular reminds me of the view I had growing up in Illinois-just wide open spaces!

Day we moved in.....new furniture should be delivered Monday!

There were several other people that helped throughout our move process and although I didn't get pictures of them, I have to say what a huge blessing they were! (You know who you are! Thank you for making it possible!)
Tom's sis Jenny....BIG help when we moved!



Tom's brother Pete(left) and TC, Jenny's husband. Taking a break enjoying pizza :)




No comments: