Sunday, December 13, 2009

New home/Christmas! :)

Thanksgiving 2009
New home! Thank you Lord!

It has been over a year since I've last blogged!, but after getting encouragement from my friend Tara(she is a regular blogger and very knowledgeable :)), I decided to start writing again!

So I guess I need to update everyone on the most recent events....

We just moved into our new house about a week ago. I can't mention our new home without saying we PRAYED AND PRAYED for this house! We found it several months ago and from the minute we walked in, we fell in love. It was a LONG process, but we are so thankful to God that He made it possible!!!

On another note, the same day we moved in, Ty(who by the way, will be THREE in February! ahhh! How did the time go by so fast?!) got sick. It was just a cough(or so I thought) so I didn't think much about it. But by Tuesday, I decided I better take him in to the Dr.. We took him in and they initially thought he had PNEUMONIA! But after listening to his chest and having a chest xray done, they concluded it was bronchitis. However, after going back in the next day(b/c we were up all night with him coughing), the Dr. thinks it might have been a little spell of asthma and bronchitis. He said sometimes with this kind of cold weather, it can cause an asthma bout. We're all praying it doesn't become a regular occurence. The Dr. (Dr. Tom Ryan, the BEST pediatrician in the world! :)) is going to just monitor him throughout the winter. He finished his last dose of medicine last night and seems to be doing well so we will just keep praying he stays healthy!

It seems like this holiday season has gotten cut in half b/c of us moving etc...Usually we have our tree up and the place decorated the day after Thanksgiving. But because of the move, we weren't able to get our tree until yesterday. We found a really nice 10 ft tree(it's the biggest one we've ever had!). It was a little more difficult to decorate than our normal 7ft tree, but well worth the effort :) It definately makes the house look more homey with all the Christmas decorations.

I will post an updated picture asap. Hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless!

No comments: