Sunday, December 13, 2009

SANTA!!!

Ok, I'm done....you know what I want Santa ;)
Ok, we're totally best buds now that I can tell you what I want for Christmas ;)

Stiff smile lol....STILL not sure....


Ok, MAYYBE he's ok....



Umm...not sure yet.




'Writing' his list to Santa





I made an apt. for Ty to see Santa at Phipps(this was our second year going to Phipps and it was WELL worth the hassle of making the apt. etc). Ty loved him! He's never been scared so I didn't go into it thinking he would be, but you just never know. When it was his turn, he walked a few steps, hesitated, then got right up on his lap. He told Santa exactly what he wanted: a Hummer(powerwheels in case you were confused;) Daddy wants the real Hummer :)), a dump truck and some coloring books. The Santa at Phipps is so real looking! Even Tom was mesmerized :)

No comments: